MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: hyperlinks (websites, youtube)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, would it be possible to add a hyperlink-feature to MobileSheets?
I use e.g. a lot of tutorial sheets, and with this feature it would be possible to directly link to the original website of the tutorial, or to a youtube video containing the song etc.
(Maybe the feature is already available and I'm just blind...?)

Thx
OOHHHH I love this idea. I'm always losing the YouTube link I found the piece in and have to go hunt it down. My group is always using something online to give us an idea how a piece goes! GREAT IDEA!!HeartHeartHeart
You could store the URI to the resource (Youtube etc) as note to the song. But this is not a link. So you have to copy&paste that afaik.
(12-14-2013, 07:24 PM)Jan Wrote: [ -> ]You could store the URI to the resource (Youtube etc) as note to the song. But this is not a link. So you have to copy&paste that afaik.

Yes, that's what I'm doing right now, but a real hyperlink would be nice Wink
I will add hyperlinks as a form of annotation. Once I add the ability to export annotations into PDFs, it will be converted into an embedded hyperlink. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike
(12-15-2013, 05:25 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]I will add hyperlinks as a form of annotation. Once I add the ability to export annotations into PDFs, it will be converted into an embedded hyperlink. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike

Yeah, export to pdf (not that the program isn't great already, Mike!).
Hi, thank you for accepting my suggestion Wink!
Does this then mean that I have to add the hyperlink as annotation, then export the PDF and import it again, and then I can click onto that hyperlink in the PDF? Or is the annotation (or note or whatever) itself also already a hyperlink, i.e. you can click on it within the app and not only in the PDF?

Thx,

Michael