MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Sharing files/setlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm new to both mobile sheet and the forum.

I discovered around the Forum that sharing setlists and song lets says within a band is not possible yet, but planned in a future release. So far so god Smile

Is it possible, as a workaround until then, to make a backup of one tablet and copy all the content to 4 other tablets on a different account..? I understand that the content wil be 1:1 and overwrite the local content since there is no "merge" function. If that is possible I'm sure the band can live with that until an update comes around..

The Idea of mobile sheet is brilliant, and today I wouldn't do with out it...

Thx. in advance

/Nick Jensen
Denmark
Hello Nick,

Just make a library backup on one tablet (inside MobileSheets, go to Options->Utilities->Backup Library), and then transfer this backup to the other tablets. On those tablets, restore the backup file (Options->Utilities->Restore Library from Backup). It should be pretty straight forward.

Mike
Works like a charm , thank you Smile
This is more a "cloning" of a setlist (more precisely of the whole database).

What you can't do is share a setlist across the whole band (vocal, keyboard, guitar, brass, ...) because they have completely different music files - maybe different song names ("Titel - Keyboard", "Titel", "Title (Composer)" ....)