MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Multiple Sheets Loaded to a Single Song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All, Sorry, new to this app... This is a pretty basic question. I did search Google, the manual, and this forum before deciding to ask.

If I have a song that is four pages, for example, and I am using my tablet's camera to load them... how do I get these four pages into a single song?
(03-08-2014, 12:17 AM)bogantz Wrote: [ -> ]All, Sorry, new to this app... This is a pretty basic question. I did search Google, the manual, and this forum before deciding to ask.

If I have a song that is four pages, for example, and I am using my tablet's camera to load them... how do I get these four pages into a single song?

Genius scan.
what does "Genius scan" mean
(03-08-2014, 03:20 AM)bogantz Wrote: [ -> ]what does "Genius scan" mean

It's a camera scan program. Uses the camera to scan the page/paper and make a jpeg or pdf file. They seem to have it ported to most OS's. Google it and see if it fits your requirements.
If your scans are images, you can attach multiple images per MS song.
If your scans are PDFs, you can currently attach only a single PDF per song (but note that PDFs can have multiple pages.)

See the other post "Only one PDF per song"
1. you can combine multiple PDFs into a single PDF document with other software
2. Within Mobilesheets you can convert PDF into images so you can use multiple images within the same song, for the individual pages