MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: No image overlay screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure what setting I have changed, but after adding a new song, I am no longer able to tap the screen and obtain the Image Overlay screen (that allows me to annotate, for example). Tapping the page always advances to the next page. Sorry if this is a basic question, but I have not found the answer in the manual or the posts on this forum.
I don't remember what it looks like but, check for an icon in the upper left of the screen.

(06-02-2014, 01:23 AM)rcosford Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what setting I have changed, but after adding a new song, I am no longer able to tap the screen and obtain the Image Overlay screen (that allows me to annotate, for example). Tapping the page always advances to the next page. Sorry if this is a basic question, but I have not found the answer in the manual or the posts on this forum.
Tap the sheet music stand icon at the top left corner of the library screen to disable performance mode.

Mike