MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Companion on Windows 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow I will be helping my sister in law to set up her new tablet with MobileSheets.

She has a new laptop which I believe is on Windows 8, will I be able to download the companion onto it?

The download on the zubersoft site only shows 7?

Gerry
(08-12-2014, 10:09 PM)gerryfitz Wrote: [ -> ]Tomorrow I will be helping my sister in law to set up her new tablet with MobileSheets.

She has a new laptop which I believe is on Windows 8, will I be able to download the companion onto it?

Gerry

I have run the companion on Windows 8 (actually, both 8 and 8.1) and it runs fine for me.
(08-12-2014, 11:40 PM)Snard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2014, 10:09 PM)gerryfitz Wrote: [ -> ]Tomorrow I will be helping my sister in law to set up her new tablet with MobileSheets.

Gerry

I have run the companion on Windows 8 (actually, both 8 and 8.1) and it runs fine for me.

Thanks, did you actually download it onto Windows 8 or was it already on your PC when you went on to Windows 8?
It runs on Win 8 and 8.1. I downloaded it direct to my laptop (which was supplied with Win8 and subsequently upgraded to 8.1)

You'll be good to go.
Thanks everyone, I just got a little worried because the website only showed it was compatible with XP Vista and 7.

Gerry
Same here, works just fine on my laptop (Win 8.1)

John