MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Limited to 8 With Paid Version???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Limited to 8 songs, even though I have the paid version. WTF?

I just noticed that it allowed 9 songs total, but still won't let me add any more and still gives me the free version error.
Where did you purchase the app from, and which version are you using? If there is an error, I will fix it immediately. With the last update, I introduced some code to make the licensing more secure. It caused some problems with v3.5, but I released v3.6 soon after with fixes.
Companion says v. 1.3.2

MobileSheets says 3.5 from Amazon App Store.
I also have a limit from 8 songs with the paid version.

Details:

When I connect my tablet (Asus TF300) with Mobilesheets Companion 3.6, I see 24 songs.
When I disconnect my tablet from Mobileswheets Companion, I can still see the 24 songs on the tablet and can work with them.

But when I close the Mobilesheets app totally and then start it up again, then I see only the first 8 songs.

I purchased Mobilesheets (v3.5 and update 3.6) from SlideMe Android Market.
I did start the tablet over, but it didn't help, I still see 8 songs.

TIA, Jerry
(10-27-2012, 10:38 PM)poetje Wrote: [ -> ]I also have a limit from 8 songs with the paid version.

Details:

When I connect my tablet (Asus TF300) with Mobilesheets Companion 3.6, I see 24 songs.
When I disconnect my tablet from Mobileswheets Companion, I can still see the 24 songs on the tablet and can work with them.

But when I close the Mobilesheets app totally and then start it up again, then I see only the first 8 songs.

TIA, Jerry

Jerry,

Did you also update the MobileSheets Companion app to the latest version? I am using the paid MobileSheets app version 3.6, with MobileSheets Companion version 1.3.2, and I am no longer seeing "Is Paid Version" = False in the Connection Request dialog.
(10-27-2012, 11:57 PM)Snard Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2012, 10:38 PM)poetje Wrote: [ -> ]I also have a limit from 8 songs with the paid version.

Details:

TIA, Jerry

Jerry,

Did you also update the MobileSheets Companion app to the latest version? I am using the paid MobileSheets app version 3.6, with MobileSheets Companion version 1.3.2, and I am no longer seeing "Is Paid Version" = False in the Connection Request dialog.

Yes, sorry i mistyped, I use also Mobilesheets Companion 1.3.2
BTW, I never have seen "Is Paid Version" = False dialog.

Jerry
(10-28-2012, 12:01 AM)poetje Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2012, 11:57 PM)Snard Wrote: [ -> ]

Details:

TIA, Jerry

Jerry,

Yes, sorry i mistyped, I use also Mobilesheets Companion 1.3.2
BTW, I never have seen "Is Paid Version" = False dialog.

Jerry

Jerry,

I was referring to the dialog that pops up when you initiate a connection; it should look something like the attached file (note the 3rd column).
In my case it says "TRUE"

Jerry
I see the problem now. It's a timing issue with SlideME where it doesn't pass the license check until after the database finishes grabbing the data. I will include a fix for this tomorrow. I really apologize poetje - this one got by me, as I didn't test enough with the SlideME version.

Mike
(10-28-2012, 03:51 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]I see the problem now. It's a timing issue with SlideME where it doesn't pass the license check until after the database finishes grabbing the data. I will include a fix for this tomorrow. I really apologize poetje - this one got by me, as I didn't test enough with the SlideME version.

Mike

Many thanks for your quick reply! It's amazing how you keep up with all the wishes for the users.

Jerry
Having updated both programs, I can now load more then 8 and it seems to be working fine. Thanks! Can't wait to gig with this!!!