MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Working Across Multiple Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off let me say that this is a great program and was. just what I was looking for. 

I sit principal trombone in the local college symphonic band and was looking for a better way to work with the pieces that we're playing.

Here's the situation... I have 2 Galaxy Note Pros (12.2)'s that I use. I use DropSync to keep a local copy of Dropbox available on my external card. I have both devices pointed to the same folder after importing. Is there a way that when I edit a page and DropSync to have the 2nd device pick up the changes when it pulls the file down or are the modifications stored elsewhere? I'm not seeing the changes when I bring the piece up on the 2nd device.

Thanks!

Jim Hale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-P907A using Tapatalk
I could be wrong, but my understanding this is something Mike is working on in the new (pro) version.

I have two tablets. Basically the way I handle it is I back up my main tablet (where I do my editing) into the PC Companion. Then I restore the entire file on the other tablet. That way (at least after I go through this process) they are the same.

I don't know if you can acocmplish the same thing via dropbox.

Hope this helps.
I am adding sharing features in the next version so that you can quickly send songs between tablets to keep them in sync. I'm also adding import/export features for individual songs or setlists. What I am not currently adding support for is the ability to sync to a folder such as a dropbox folder. This is on my list of things to do, but it will not make it into the first release of MobileSheetsPro.
Thank you. I'm not concerned about Dropbox per Se since I have local copies of everything via DropSync.