MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Collections and Set Lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to setup a set list that will be used by 3 members in our band. Each member has common and separate files in their sets. My goal is to use 3 Tablets the same set lists and use Collections for each member to filter each individuals sets. When I set up the collection and the set list this works. The set list contains all the music for all 3 musicians. The collection contains the specific songs for the individual musician. However when I start to play their set list it ends up showing all of the other 2 musicians music. I would have thought the set list you see filtered by the collection would be what you would see when you start playing the set list. Is there a way to filter so that only the one persons music appears. The idea of collections will greatly simplify picking sets.

Thanks for any help. I have only started recently working with this product but so far I am very impressed.