MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: annotations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I understand that annotations can be done.

My requirements are fairly simple, in that i want to add a box to the top of the songsheet with some details of the arrangement, eg intro, vocals,solos, and outro.

I just want to enter the text and place the annotation box on the songsheet by sliding it around.

Can this be achieved with minimum of key presses ? I seemed to have got bogged down in a graphics editor -- is ther a guide somewhere on how to do this ??

Otherwise is there an offline pdf tool that can add annotations on a PC.
Any recommendations ??
I'm currently in the process of updating the manual to include information on annotations. For what you want, I would suggest you enter the annotation editor by tapping the pencil button at the bottom right of the image overlay, then select text mode by tapping the "A" icon at the top of the screen, then draw a box at the top of your score. This will create a new textbox, and you can start typing in the information for the song. When you are done, tap the x to close the textbox popup, and you will be able to see your text on top of the score. Tap OK at the top right to save the changes and exit the annotation editor.

I do not have support for annotations on the PC at this time, as it's going to be fairly complex to add. Once I finish other critical bug fixes and features for the tablet, I can try to add annotations in the companion app.