MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Where is the "Convert PDF to Images" tab...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This instruction from the manual
(There are currently two ways to convert PDFs to images in the MobileSheets Companion.
The first is by going to the File menu, and selecting “Convert PDF to images”. The second is
to click the “Convert PDF to Images” button at the bottom left of the song editor window )

clearly says there is a button on the bottom left of the editor window. However in the editor all there is on the bottom left is the legend "Page Range" and then next to it "Zoom"

Is there a trick to getting this button to appear?

Thanks
In MS 4.1 at the lower left side of the screen is a box with 5 icons on it's right side, The bottom icon, a square with arrows pointing to 3 more boxes is what you may be looking for.
Sorry this box you write about is not there. I am using v 4.1.6 - but it's okay I just found it after double checking following your post.

It is on the right hand side about half way down. Reason I had not used it was it LOOKED (to me) like the symbol for an ethernet connection. There is also a camera symbol, tools symbol folder symbol and a picture? symbol.
That's it.
I tried the camera icon, turned on the camera on my Asus. I didn't try using it though. I didn't try any of the others, just the camera and the 3 box one.