MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike,

Would it be possible to activate Tapatalk for this forum? (I know not an app request but I figured this was as good a place as any to put it.)

Thanks!
I have activated Tapatalk. Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks so much!
(12-11-2012, 12:50 PM)scoleman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much!

I can't find this forum on Tapatalk. What name is recognized? I searched using Zubersoft and Mobilesheets.
Finally I got Tapatalk also (being annoyed at the reminder to get it each time I came to forums) but I cannot find Mobilesheets either (using Search.) I have Tapatalk Pro. I have added other accounts so the app is working correctly.
How do I find it?
I installed the Tapatalk stuff awhile back. i'm going to have to investigate if there is anything I need to do... I honestly don't know much about it at the moment, so I'll get back to you guys.
I have properly registered MobileSheets on tapatalk and updated to the latest version. Please search for it and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike, yes it works in Search. I am replying via Tapatalk.
You search under Mobilesheets.
What happened to Tapatalk? I noticed that I have not been receiving any notifications for MS on my tablet, so I checked it out, and the Tapatalk app says that it has been disabled for this forum.[Image: sad.gif] Which is a bummer, since Tapatalk makes navigating your MS forum so much easier on mobile, and gives notifications on subscribed topics. Can this be re-enabled?
Thanks, Kyle
I think you'll find the answers in this thread http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=2987
(10-08-2015, 09:24 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'll find the answers in this thread http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=2987

Thanks, GraemeJ. Sad to see it go; it was quite convenient and made things much easier, but I'm sure I'm part of a very small minority that used Tapatalk.