MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Batch import not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to tablets and MobileSheets, so make allowances if this is a naive problem. . .

I have a collection of tunes on my PC as .pdf files: when I attampt a batch import via Companion to load them on into a MobSheets library, the PC screen tells me the files have been transferred but tablet screen says it can't establish a path to the sdcard. Result: empty library.

However, the tablet's 'mobilesheets/files' sub-directory contains all the material as separate folders, each holding a single .pdf file. How can I get the tunes from either the PC or the 'files' sub-directory into the library?
Are you selecting Internal Storage or SD card as the destination? Please select SD Card if you are not currently.
(01-13-2013, 06:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you selecting Internal Storage or SD card as the destination? Please select SD Card if you are not currently.

Thanks for the reply: the problem seems to be that the sdcard (i.e. the 'internal' one) is shown as 'empty, unmounted or not present'. I've looked for it using es Explorer but it doesn't seem to be there, and if I use Terminal Emulator it refers to is but shows 'permission denied'. It's apparently a brick wall scenario.

I do find it confusing that the 'sdcard' route I need seems to be an internal storage facility, but separate from 'Internal Storage' and not actually an SD Card as usually understood (i.e. externally inserted).

If you could tell me how to select it, as you suggest. . . . Otherwise is the only recourse is to go for a factory reset? As I'm new to this game, I could be missing something obvious, so advice welcome!
Is internal storage your only option? I'm releasing an update today that will remove internal storage, and change SD Card to default location. I will dynamically determine whether your device supports using what Google refers to as "External Storage", which is really just a path on the internal SD card that is not private to MobileSheets.