MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Manual MSPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mike

first of all many thanks for your hard work. I pursue this forum regularly, was waiting for the new MSPor eagerly and came across MSpro released yesterday. So I bought it instantly. Now I'll have to learn about the new program. From the app I have downloaded the manual and so there I have access to it but as I'd like to have this document separately to figure out the details of the app I wonder where MSPro stores this document and what is the file name.

Thanks
Cloudygit
You will not be able to get to the manual that MS Pro caches. If you want a hard copy of the manual, just go to www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/MobileSheetsPro.pdf and save it (this is the same link that you can access through www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets by clicking on the manual button).

Mike
Thanks, Mike it looks very comprehensive.

And I just looked and saw the released MobileSheets Pro Companion App is available too.   Big Grin
Hola sería posible encontrar el manual en español? 
Gracias
Not at this time - I'm actively working on producing a much smaller manual that I can afford to get translated into other languages. The current manual is so large that it would cost a ridiculous amount of money per language.
(07-12-2016, 09:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]Not at this time - I'm actively working on producing a much smaller manual that I can afford to get translated into other languages. The current manual is so large that it would cost a ridiculous amount of money per language.

Hi !!! For us the Greeks will be some a much smaller  Manual plz ?