MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: PDF opening is slow or opens not at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

several times I've noticed that opening a pdf file takes a long time or it doesn't open at all (black screen with no marking that something is happening). This counts for already existing (database import from previous MS version) files as for newly added pdf files. I also removed and installed Pro again and tried it without the database import from previous MS version but that gave the same results.... 
Hello,

Which version of MobileSheetsPro are you running? I want to rule out problems from earlier versions of the software as recent fixes were made related to this. You said you uninstalled/reinstalled, so I assume you are running version 1.0.5. It's possible the PDF is poorly constructed if you aren't experiencing this problem with other PDFs.

Mike
Hi Mike,

I'm running 1.05 on a Samsung Galaxy NotePro. The database is migrated from MS to MSPro and in MS I've never noticed this.
So, it counts for already used pdf's in MS (migrated to Pro) and for newly constructed pdf's.