MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Auto page turn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking there was an auto page turn with the pro version. Am I mistaken? I can't find anything on it
Have you tried any of the options in scroll settings. They can also be used with the vertical scroll setting
You can turn pages automatically using the automatic scrolling feature or the metronome. I plan on adding support for turning pages based upon audio playback positions as well as fixed times in the future.
(05-08-2015, 05:19 PM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]You can turn pages automatically using the automatic scrolling feature or the metronome.  I plan on adding support for turning pages based upon audio playback positions as well as fixed times in the future.

Yeah I guess that is what I was thinking. I thought you could turn the page based on a spot in the backtrack. Oh well I do love the app though. It's great. I don't understand all the features. You almost need a video tutorial!!