MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Forum Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know about anyone else, but I find the changes in the forum layout most annoying and would like to revert to how it was a couple of days ago - or do we have a choice (if so, I couldn't find it)?
The forum changed for you??? That definitely should not have happened. Did the theme change?
If you go to the top right where your user name should be displayed, and then "Edit Options", there is a board style at the bottom right. Make sure this is set to duende.
(05-26-2015, 10:15 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]If you go to the top right where your user name should be displayed, and then "Edit Options", there is a board style at the bottom right. Make sure this is set to duende.

It just changed a couple of days ago, without my doing anything. My name and the drop down menu are now located on the left!  I assumed (rightly or wrongly) that it was something that had been done elsewhere. 

I checked the style and it was set to duende.  I changed it to default - which is much better. 

I then changed it back to duende, but it's still horrible (see screenshot, everything is cramped up) so I went back to the default style.