MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Placeholders - again!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not quite sure when this crept in (lot of updates recently) but I'm certain it used not to be like this.

I have Placeholders with some simple text.  Now, I usually run in reverse colour mode (white on black) so I chose the colour of the text such that it was red (well, more of a cerise) in that mode - which means green in normal mode. 

While playing around today, I realised that inverting the display no longer makes any change to the page colour of the Placeholder, it stays white in both modes - but the text colour does change!  That's really strange.
It definitely seems as though I've never handled night mode with blank pages. I just updated the code to make the blank page background black instead of white if night mode is enabled. Hopefully that's what you want.

Thanks,
Mike
Absolutely perfect - thanks Mike.

Although this doesn't seem much of an issue, if you're running in night mode, the sudden change, when a Placeholder pops up, can really catch you out (plus, of course, it immediately bathes the face of the performer for the audience to see Smile ).
" it immediately bathes the face of the performer for the audience to see "

Well, you wouldn't want to put the audience through that trauma! Wink
(05-29-2015, 01:10 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: [ -> ]" it immediately bathes the face of the performer for the audience to see "

Well, you wouldn't want to put the audience through that trauma! Wink

Too true - it's horrible sight Smile .