MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Hooray! Two-Finger Tap!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hooray! I just noticed that a two-finger tap (not a double-tap) restores zoomed-in pages to their original size.

THANK YOU MASTER ZUBERMAN!
You are most welcome! I added that a couple weeks back and I think it works pretty nicely. Also, feel free to call me Mike :)
It is now gone in the last version am I right?
If you are talking about MobileSheetsPro (or MobileSheets on Windows 10), you have control over what the two finger tap does. You can assign it under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions. I believe the default action is still to reset the pan and zoom.

Mike
(12-31-2016, 11:29 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]If you are talking about MobileSheetsPro (or MobileSheets on Windows 10), you have control over what the two finger tap does. You can assign it under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions. I believe the default action is still to reset the pan and zoom.

Mike

Yeah, right, that's cool but I still can't find the way to get the "last used tool" method... I got used to that in the Android version and saved me a lot of time not having to select the same two tools whenever I have to write and/or erase!
I'm going to have to introduce a new gesture to handle that, or provide a way to change the default behavior of the two finger tap. At the moment, a two finger tap switches between the current tool and panning so that you can quickly move the score around as needed. I'm not sure what gesture would be best if I introduce a new one though...
I think the ''new'' method is great and practical (I just have to get used to it!) but then would it be possible to:
- choose which tool comes first as the default one when toggling from Pan?
- then maybe we could choose between ''last'' or ''default'' toggling method?
- if there could be a way to toggle between two chosen tools (ex Pen/Eraser)?
- OR a next/previous tool (with arrows keys) in a sequence we could choose?
Should this post be in ''suggestions etc''
Thanks Mike