MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: link points in landscape mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am in landscape mode and use a link point it jumps to the top half of the page even if the end link point is in the bottom half of the page. I then have to advance the page which takes time. I also lose the advantage of the link point lighting up so I know where I am going. I would appreciate it if this could be corrected in a future release.

Thanks,

Natalie
I'll make sure it works correctly with the new display modes. Thanks for the report.
I think this issue is still present. Links from the bottom half to the top half dont work. The view does not show the top half of the score.
Yeah, I haven't addressed that yet. I was planning on having it as part of v5. Sorry for any confusion.

Mike
Is it still not possible to have a link point on the same page. When i am in the landscapemode it will not return to the top . link points work only when it is on the next page. Will the pro version (blue app) work

Henk
Yes, MobileSheetsPro does support jumping between link points on the same page.