MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: setlist title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've named my setlists and the names show up on the setlist screen. I was hoping that when I load the setlist that the title would appear at the top of the page but it doesn't. Is there a way to make this happen?

Thnx.
You will want to go into the Settings->Display Settings and check "Always Show the Title Bar". This will show the bar at the top with the name of the current song. Is this what you are looking for?

Mike
Mike, this isn't working for me.  I tap the setlist tab.  Go to settings. Go to display settings. Check "Always show the title bar."  Tap close.
When I return to the setlist page and tap and load a set, I don't get the set name on top.  

Thanks
(09-25-2015, 03:05 AM)Marlan Wrote: [ -> ]Mike, this isn't working for me.  I tap the setlist tab.  Go to settings. Go to display settings. Check "Always show the title bar."  Tap close.
When I return to the setlist page and tap and load a set, I don't get the set name on top.  

Thanks

OK.  Now I see that I get the song name but I actually want the set name.  Is that possible?