MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Copying Companion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I copy Companion from one computer to another?
The companion is available for download at www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html. Feel free to copy the installer anywhere you want. Your library is stored in your tablet, not on your PC, so there really is nothing to copy.
(11-22-2015, 11:03 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]The companion is available for download at www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html. Feel free to copy the installer anywhere you want. Your library is stored in your tablet, not on your PC, so there really is nothing to copy.
(11-22-2015, 11:03 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]The companion is available for download at www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html. Feel free to copy the installer anywhere you want. Your library is stored in your tablet, not on your PC, so there really is nothing to copy.

Thank you. I should have said that I want to copy the original Companion onto a new computer as it doesn't seem to be available on Amazon any more.