MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Flic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an interesting little device I ran across this morning - www.flic.io *

Could be put on any instrument. I'm seriously thinking of trying one of these as a page-turner for when I'm playing a psg, as I'm already using both feet  Cool .  One click forward, two back.

At under $40 shipped and with a bit of simple engineering, I think you could also make a decent foot controller with one.

*Not sure why the link doesn't work, but copy and paste it into your browser and all will be revealed
Very cute. But as far as I can understand the information on the site, it only communicates with the app. If it can connect as a HID and send keypresses/mouseclicks, yeah that would be very nice indeed.
(02-17-2016, 12:08 AM)sciurius Wrote: [ -> ]Very cute. But as far as I can understand the information on the site, it only communicates with the app.  If it can connect as a HID and send keypresses/mouseclicks, yeah that would be very nice indeed.

Reading in more depth this moring and I think you are right.  Still, it's early days and maybe that is something in the pipeline. I think I'll drop them a note.