MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobilesheetsPro 1.3.9 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MobileSheetsPro version 1.3.9 and MobileSheetsPro companion version 2.3.0 are now available. This is another round of bug fixes (some quite important) with one new feature: the ability to move annotations up or down, which effectively changes their z-order.  I've also reduced the memory usage of the app at the cost of a few cached pages, but I highly doubt this will effect anyone in general usage. The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.3.9
  • Fixed bug that could rarely cause a song not to render until reloaded
  • Added additional code to prevent data loss if the companion disconnects during a transfer
  • The library toolbar is no longer hidden by default for cell phones
  • Reduced memory usage. Note: only 5 pages forward and 3 back are cached now instead of 7 and 4.
  • Fixed bug with adding tabs that could cause them not to load properly until the application was restarted
  • Activating link points with the two page display mode now considers both visible pages
  • Fixed sorting of groups in various dropdown lists
  • Fixed bug with the auto start audio setting not being properly saved
  • Fixed bug with the media player visibility that could make it impossible to close
  • Fixed bug with importing csv files off Dropbox or Google Drive
  • Fixed bug with importing a file already in the MobileSheets storage location with the delete original file setting enabled
  • The batch edit dialog no longer selects fields with differences by default.
  • Added buttons to move annotations up or down in the side list
  • csv file encodings are now detected properly
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.0
  • Added two new optional columns: Files and File Sizes
  • New groups are now properly sorted after being added
Yes! Mr. Z Index is, once again, my Hero :-)
Mucho thankolas, Mike!