MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: "Neueste" Main menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Main menu in German is:
"Neueste , Songs, Setlisten, Sammlungen, Interpreten, Alben, Genres"
But what is called "Neueste" (what would mean "the newest songs") should to my oppinion better be called "Letzte" meaning "last used song".

And it would be comfortable to have a real filter for "newest songs" as meaning newest imported.
Sadly German often doesn't have as on point one word descriptions as English.

The most correct translation for "recent" would probably "Zuletzt verwendet", but a bit long for a tab title for my taste. You could also title it "Verlauf" which is often used as translation for (file)history. I don't know, maybe other German speakers want to weigh in.
In English the tab is named "Recent" which is also an abbreviation of "recently used songs" or the like. "Zuletzt" as a short form of "zuletzt verwendet" could also match, "Verlauf" is also not bad.
Btw: I did the translation to German, so blame it on me if something went wrong. Proof reading, corrections and proposals like this one are very welcome.
I'll go with whatever you guys think is best.

Vibraphon - on the songs tab, tap "Sort", then select "Date Created". That shows you the newest songs.
After discussing it with fellow musicians and colleagues "Kürzlich" or "Verlauf" are my favorites. Any other votes?
I think "Verlauf" is best.
So let's go for "Verlauf" -agreed?
(05-15-2016, 06:03 PM)itsme Wrote: [ -> ]So let's go for "Verlauf" -agreed?

Another suggestion from my side:
What would you think of "Chronik"?

Kind regards,

Nachthorn
"Verlauf" is my favourite.