MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Scroll pages or single page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you set a number of columns using that directive, is the expectation that the application will force the lyrics/chords into that many columns regardless of how long the lines are? I find this interesting if so as it would impact the flow of the lyrics and could cause confusion.
The original Chord program doesn't support any form of line wrapping, so it's a 'caveat emptor' setting.
(09-11-2016, 08:09 AM)Skip Wrote: [ -> ]You can do either one.

1- Vertical scroll - Overlay>display mode [bottom left, square with lines]>portrait>vertical scroll [next selection down]>ok. Back to overlay>circle w/triangle>scroll settings>scroll behavior>continously to end>scroll speed>any other setting wanted>ok

2- 2 pages, start as above but select landscape mode>display mode>two pages>uncheck use default display mode for song>ok.

I think I have those right.

This is 2023, but THANKS! couldn't find it in the manual (it's a little light in actually running things. too much setting up setlists).
It worked fine for me in landscape but not vertical.
Pages: 1 2