MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Settings in backup file(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pedal settings are not being saved (or restored) in (or from) a backup file.
I have checked 'save settings' when creating the backup, and 'restore settings' when loading the backup.
What am I doing wrong?

Steve
There is a bug here where the pedal mappings are not refreshed after performing a library restore. You have to completely shut down and restart the application before you'll see the changes take effect. I'll fix this for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
Apparently not exactly so...
I have five tablets with varying versions of Android.
Each tablet has it's own dedicated bluetooth keyboard, with keys modified to be able to be actuated by a foot/toe.
Three out of four keys are the same on all the keyboards, but one (due to differences in the keyboards) is different in some cases.
Most recently, I chose one tablet, paired each of the keyboards and added the keypress (the one oddball) to the list of keypresses for that action.
Then I created a backup using that tablet.
After restoring the backup on another tablet, (and shutting it off overnight), not all of the keypresses that should be showing up are present today.

I'm probably wasting a lot of time (un-necessarily) in doing these backup-and-restores for a change in just one song, but it has become a habit since there is no functionality to sync incremental changes across multiple devices.
Thanks Mike!
That latest update seems to have fixed the issue.

Smile
Excellent, thanks for letting me know.