MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobileSheetsPro 1.6.0 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.6 Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MobileSheetsPro v1.6.0 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.6 have been released with mainly bugfixes. See the list of changes below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.6.0
  • MobileSheetsPro will now use external storage for caching files instead of internal storage
  • Fixed issue with removing songs from a setlist using the setlist window
  • Fixed issue with pedal actions not being refreshed after restoring a backup with settings
  • Fixed potential issue with cropping not working if only the top or left side is changed
  • Fixed issue with removing songs from setlists or collections through the overflow menu
  • The proper broadcast address will now be used for the network the tablet is connected to while connecting to the companion app
  • Fixed error when launching MobileSheetsPro after connecting a MIDI device or from an external application
  • Text and chord pro files now require less horizontal space for multiple columns
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.6
  • Fixed bug that could prevent viewing/extracting certain backup files
  • Fixed bug with MIDI command defaults being applied when editing commands
  • Fixed various crashes
  • Fixed drag and drop bug when reordering a group without manual sorting selected
  • Fixed text and chord pro file rendering issues

Mike
Thanks MIke - hopefully this will solve the issue, of mine, we have been discussing. Playing this evening, so I won't be doing the upgrade until tomorrow (of course) but I do appreciate the speeed you roll out the fixes after they get reported.

Addendum:

I did install the new Companion (after all, the old one wasn't working, so I had nothing to lose). I can report that I can now both read and extract from the backup files that appeared not to work, so that's a major headache gone away. I'm interested to see if the communication issue has also gone away, but that will have to wait Smile .