MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Store information on mobilesheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there I think the mobile sheets is a great program but I think I am probably using a small part of it can anyone tell if you can store keyboard information such as registration and style to control the keyboard . just watched on you tube songbook plus and just wondered if it was possible on mobile sheets . Many thanks BillĀ  Blush
MobileSheets can indeed send MIDI messages when a score is loaded.
Or can be confugured to load a score automatically when a certain MIDI message is received
(12-11-2016, 07:37 AM)Rey_a Wrote: [ -> ]MobileSheets can indeed send MIDI messages when a score is loaded.
Or can be confugured to load a score automatically when a certain MIDI message is received

Hi Rey_a thank you for your reply but midi is a bit out of my scopeĀ 
Many thanks Bill
MIDI is beyond me (right now) as well.
But, I would have to think MIDI would be the only way MobileSheets could possibly control the settings of your keyboard.

The only other option I can think of would be to add a note to each song that gives the registration settings you want to use for that song.

If you were playing through a set, you could list only the changes needed from the previous song to make the note smaller and easier to use.
OTOH, I believe that note will always follow that particular song no matter where it shows up in other setlists, if it did.
I'm pretty sure songbook plus controls registration etc. with MIDI, too. How else if it isn't specifically programmed for an instrument.