MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Big test of beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I've decided to try to use only Win10 version of MS during our gig (six hours long company event) and except of bugs already known with not-so-hard workarounds it was without any problem. I used my secondary tablet that is synced to my primary one (if interested, look here for brief description - http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=3702) and only difference for me was smaller screen (8,3'' vs. 12,3'') and little bit slower response, but IMHO it was only because Thinkpad 8 has slower CPU then SP4.

Once again, great job, Mike. I've just uninstalled DuOS so from now on, no Android here;-)
Excellent news! I think it's almost time to make the WIndows 10 version public. Hopefully this next release will address all of the reported bugs.
I had the Windows version since 1.6.6 along with my DuOs setup, but I defenitly will go all with 1.6.8 without DuOs for my first 2017 gig!