MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: infinite loop while scrolling into cropped margins!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone else experienced that weird infinite loop effect when nudging in their cropped scores in annotation mode after a certain zooming degree?
I'm not seeing this on my PC, so I need an explanation on how to reproduce this.

Thanks,
Mike
Go in Annotation Mode, maximum zoom with Pan Tool then try to reach right margin!
I have cropped and reordered pages...
It stops doing that after a certain % of zooming and not in all songs of a Setlist.

Thanks for your time and care, as usual!
(02-26-2017, 05:41 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing this on my PC, so I need an explanation on how to reproduce this.

Thanks,
Mike

I found the reason: whenever I set Display Settings over 100% in Windows causes the problem, diseapears if I set to 100%!
That may be the reason for some other related kind of zooming problems, I guess...
Well thanks anyways,
Dominic
Nice job figuring that out - I'll have to test it myself and see if I can add code to properly handle it.
That would be very appreciated!
It is useful, at least to me, to be able to use the program in 125% Windows for easier touch actions...
I know I can choose bigger fonts for lists etc in MS, but to make the tools and menus bigger it is the best way I found!
Also I am glad to learn it is not caused by my beloved cropped margins Wink
Thanks in advance Mike,
Dominic