MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Generating a Song List - Sort Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I sort a setlist into alphabetcal order and then generate a song list the resultant list is sorted, not alphabetically as I would expect, but in the same order as if the setlist was sorted manually. Any ideas?

I'm using Android 6.0.1 on a Samsung Tab2.
If you're finding is correct (I didn't try to reproduce it) it is an issue that should be fixed.
Workaround: use semicolons or tabs as separators, name the exported file ....csv, open it in Excel or LibreOffice Calc and sort it there as you like.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Your suggested workaround is far too clunky.

The reason I want the songlist in alphabetical order is not that I play setlists in alphabetical order but I want to he able to tell others what songs are in the setlist. It's not a big deal but it appeals to my sense of logic to be able to list the songs in alphabetical order.
I can fix this so that the selected sorting order is used. Thanks for letting me know about it.
(03-26-2017, 05:59 PM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]I can fix this so that the selected sorting order is used. Thanks for letting me know about it.

I'm having a similar problem.  I use the shuffle sort feature and the setlist shows the shuffled results.  But when I load the setlist, it opens the last song on the sorted list and even if I select the first tune instead of load all, the last song opens.  It's then in reverse order.  In other words, I can touch the left side of the screen and the previous song loads.

I'm using Mobilesheets pro and a colorfly tablet.
I'll look into that as well gragav2 - thanks.
I fixed the generate song list issue, but I can't reproduce what you are seeing gragav2. Did you enable Settings->Library Settings->Always Load Last Viewed Page? That would explain the behavior you are seeing...