MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: "Skladby" (Songs), "Umelci" (Artists)... conflict with Cubase?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When Cubase (AI 9) is open, the language in Mobilesheets Windows switches from English to what looks like Hungarian.
Is this easily reproduceable? I've been looking for a way to reproduce this problem, and no one has been able to provide a reliable way yet. If you can get this to happen reliably, that would be incredibly helpful. As a side note, what is the language you have set in Windows 10? What language did you select, if any, in MobileSheets?

My belief at this point is that, sometimes if an exception is thrown in the application (meaning an unexpected error occurred of some kind), even if I catch that error and allow the application to continue, it seems to have some kind of weird effect on the language/locale. That's just a theory though, seeing as I can't reproduce it myself.
Thank you Mike!

Found it (I think): everything stays English when Cubase´s Device Setup, VST Audio System, is set to "Release Driver when application is in Background".
Ben

What is the language you have set in Windows 10? English
What language did you select, if any, in MobileSheets? English
(04-24-2017, 04:42 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]what looks like Hungarian.

Skladby and umelci are Czech words.
As well as robot.