MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Undo and Individual Page Zoom Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read through the manual pretty carefully (which seems to be an update or two behind).

It mentions that "undo" is available but I couldn't see how do to it (for annotations, specifically).

Also (hopefully another "softball" question), I can't figure out how to zoom for indiviudal pages (in the "song editor", according to the manual). (I do seem to be able to zoom for all the pages in the songs).

I know I am asking a lot of question, but I am getting there . . . . (And I will help other people as I learn how to use the program better).

Jeff
The manual is definitely behind - I'm making a large number of changes in the next update, so I'm not bothering to spend time and effort updating it when i would just have to throw away some of that work.

At the top left of the annotations screen, you will see two circular arrow buttons. One is undo, the other is redo.

To zoom individual pages in the song editor, drag the zoom bar at the bottom. You will see a blue outline showing the zoom level (it's not always accurate). I'm making this much easier and more intuitive in the next update.

Mike
Thank you.
(07-06-2013, 03:50 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]The manual is definitely behind - I'm making a large number of changes in the next update, so I'm not bothering to spend time and effort updating it when i would just have to throw away some of that work.

At the top left of the annotations screen, you will see two circular arrow buttons. One is undo, the other is redo.

To zoom individual pages in the song editor, drag the zoom bar at the bottom. You will see a blue outline showing the zoom level (it's not always accurate). I'm making this much easier and more intuitive in the next update.

Mike

I think I cursed in this program. But in my case the zoom bar on the bottom is effecting all (in this case both) the pages in the song . . .
If you are talking about the zoom bar that you see while viewing the song, that is correct. The zoom bar I'm talking about is the one on the song editor screen (tap and hold a song on the library screen and select Edit Song).

I'm fixing the way zooming works in the next update to be more intuitive so that it will be easy to adjust the zoom for individual pages or all pages while viewing just using pinch zooming. Cropping will also be supported which may negate the need for zooming in most cases.
Weird, I clicked ok, but it did not retain the zoom on the page. Probably user error. I will play around with it later.

Thanks.
Excellent app. Not a maiden, but answered prayer. Would it be possible to pinch-zoom a little outwards as well as inwards? I sometimes use this on a landscape netbook, and although I can shift the orientation to portrait it would be handy sometimes to zoom out to a whole page whilst still in landscape.
I'm going to add support for zooming out in the next major version (v5.0.0).

Mike
For the, cropping any side (or top or bottom, for that matter) and expanding the sheet to take up the full page after cropping would be great. I guess there might be difficulties in implementing this.
That's already part of the plan, along with automatic cropping to remove margins. Now if I could only find enough time to complete the update Smile

Mike