MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Another backup restore problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I made a full backup of the N8010 to Google Drive. Then I restored it on the Z300M. The restore took a long time and finished with a message that not all files could have been restored. Find missing files showed that some 600 of 1600 songs were not restored.

I initiated a new restore of the same backup set, and this time everything went flawlessly.

My suspicion is that the download was corrupted due to the network being busy. There was another big download in progress while the MSPro restore was running.

Note that this is a different issue than where the uploaded backup turned out to be damaged.