MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: File doesn't get maximized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Community,

when I import a Song (PDF) I use the automatic cropping function, so mostly I have an square as songsheet. Everything fine until now.
Now I am viewing the song after editing and saving it, but it doesn't get maximized to screens fullsize. Insted of stretching it, I have a lot of black screen around that song. I use the setting "fit to screen" (sorry, translated from german). At some songs, it works...
And it works when I use the function "fit to the height of screen"... But when I think right, it must also work with the normal "fit to screen" option (then normally it will recognize in wich direction it needs to be streched). Don't want to set extra view-settings for every song...
[attachment=821]
Thank you very much. So basicly in the attached screenshot, the song should touch the top and down edge of the screen....
The normal settings:
[attachment=822]
The only thing I can think of is that the page is zoomed out. You can tap on the display settings icon at the bottom left corner of the overlay, then tap on "Zoom/Pan Settings" and then reset the zoom and pan. If that doesn't have any impact, I may need to get that file from you for testing to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Mike