MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: BT-MD01 Bluetooth Module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

Just started using MSPro for win10 looking good so far, great support from mike with my problem of connecting my Yamaha PSR S950 to the
program.
 The problem is I cannot load a registration from a Pdf from MSPro this is a fault of the keyboard not the program, the Tyros range can but not the PSR range. It  is possible to load a PDF from a selected Registration on the keyboard. I initially thought the BT-MD01 Bluetooth Module was not supported but after changing my attack to keyboard REG to MSpro and unplugging the midi hard cable the BT-MD01 Bluetooth Module showed up in midi devices in MSpro and I was able to  receive midi commands in MSpro.

So the BT-MD01 Bluetooth Module is supported in MSpro for Win 10(bit flaky finding but once paired seems to be OK)

As I have just started using the program I am still experimenting so these are my findings and may not be the correct way of doing it.

CHUWI HI 12 touch screen dual boot windows 10 / Android
                                    mobileSheets for windows 10
                                    Yamaha BT-MD01 bluetooth midi 
                                    PSR S950

If someone has succeeded in full implantation of loading registrations from MSpro on a PSR series keyboard I would be gratefull for a strp by step instructions.

cheers   Dave
Hello Dave,

it is NOT possible to load a registration on the keyboard by an external MIDI-command.
The PSR-S-series can  send MIDI-messages, but in the MIDI-Implementation there is no command to change registrration, please look at your DATA-List.

I've tried it for my PSR-S970 an was therefore not  successful.

The Tyros-series can handle the registry-switching by a MIDI-command, so the Genos will do it too, as far as I know.

Greetings from Germany,

Michael
HI Michael

Yes I found out the hard way (days of frustration) I have managed to do it the other way load a pdf from registration and that works great

using the registration buttons and associated midi file.

dave