MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Minor bug deleting song that is duplicated in setlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mike

I had a song mentioned twice in a setlist
When I deleted the song from the "Songs" tab, MSP only removed one of the entries from the setlist (leaving an entry with no associated file)

Created a test Setlist and added a song twice; again it only removed one entry when the song was deleted.

Looks like you are not processing the rest of a setlist after you have found a match.

Cheers
Geoff
Just noticed that the song that was probably at the bottom of the setlist no longer points to the correct file.
Haven't tested further; it could have been like this for prior to deleting "the song + remove of the bad entry".

Geoff
Thanks - I'm surprised this has never come up before. I just added a fix that will be included with the next update this weekend.

Mike
Glad to have been of help

Geoff
Mike

While you have fixed the app to handle duplicates in a setlist, the problem still exists in the companion.

Unlikely to cause anyone any issues but, if you are like me, you won't like having bugs in your work.

Geoff
Thanks Geoff - I forgot to check the code in the companion application. It likely has the same exact issue in the code.

Mike