MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.9 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MobileSheetsPro v2.1.9 for Android has been released, and MobileSheets v2.1.9 for Windows 10 has been submitted to Microsoft and will be available after it passes certification. These updates contain a few important bug fixes. Please note that a database change is present in this update, which means both the tablet app (MobileSheets or MobileSheetsPro) and the Companion app have to be updated at the same time. If you rely on the companion, please wait to update until after you've updated your tablet. The full list of changes can be found below:

Changes made to both versions (Android & Windows 10):
  • Added support for triggering smart buttons through MIDI and pedal actions
  • Added setting for smart button size
  • Fixed scrolling issue when using the fixed total duration behavior for automatic scrolling
  • Fixed issue with the master/slave page turning when repeat mode is enabled
  • Fixed issue with triggering MIDI actions using start/continue/stop and song select
Changes made to MobileSheetsPro on Android:
  • Fixed bug that made it impossible to resize annotation lines
Changes made to MobileSheets on Windows 10:
  • Fixed bug with positioning of smart buttons and link points

• Removed potential noise with superpowered animation at startup
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.7.1
  • Updated database to be compatible with latest versions of MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro

For users that are helping test the library synchronization feature, the beta I've provided you already has all of these fixes in it (I just uploaded an apk that is also version 2.1.9).  With version 2.1.9 of the beta, Google Play shouldn't try to update the app and replace it with the store version.

Mike
(05-29-2018, 04:20 PM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]For users that are helping test the library synchronization feature, the beta I've provided you already has all of these fixes in it (I just uploaded an apk that is also version 2.1.9).  With version 2.1.9 of the beta, Google Play shouldn't try to update the app and replace it with the store version.

Hi Mike,

Where is the new 2.1.9 beta file? The original link in the PM seems to download the original appxbundle.....

Do we need a new certificate?

Thanks
John
I haven't uploaded it yet. I'm working on it - I should have it ready tomorrow morning. You will not need a new certificate. All you will need to do is double click the new appxbundle file when it's available and it should update the application for you.