MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.0 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Essentially does this mean when I write new chart or update existing charts on my Laptop, I can simply copy them to my desired cloud folder and MSP will simply go and grab the new ones and update the old files on the tablet?

This would be SO much easier than manually updating songs as I do so often.
No, the sync to cloud folder option is meant to allow a group of users to keep their libraries in sync. One user can upload changes and the others can download changes from that folder. If you copy a file to the dropbox folder, the database file that is kept in that dropbox folder won't be updated to know that file exists (and there wouldn't be a corresponding song entry for it). There is no sync to cloud option for an individual user, because that is essentially no different than you just using Import->Batch Import or Import->Dropbox to import new files or to import changed files to update existing songs. Files by themselves don't equate to songs in MobileSheetsPro, which is why a database file is necessary in the cloud folder to track that information. 

Mike
Pages: 1 2