MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Pedal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI!  I have started to use a Chromebook as my new tablet several months ago. It has been great...the bigger screen and worked just as well as my smaller tablet! It has been working with the bluetooth pedal until recently. I use everything in portrait mode so see the full page at a time. The last month, when I connect my pedal, it changes MobileSheets to landscape mode. The sheet music page I am looking at and the app in general. I can't get it to go back to portrait mode. I have reset the bluethooth back to factory settings (even though I didn't change anything when I first got it). I made sure all the settings in the app are as they state in the manual. I have rebooted my Chromebook and checked the settings there as well.  I'm not sure what else I need to do. I need to be in portrait mode to see a page at a time. HELP!!!!  Huh
Maybe the setting about  automatically rotating the image to it is always right side up?
(08-23-2018, 06:33 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the setting about  automatically rotating the image to it is always right side up?
Are you talking about within MSPro? I'm not even sure where that would be! I will see if I can go looking for it.
I should mention that it will go into portrait mode when the Bluetooth is not connected.....
Looking at this https://support.google.com/chromebook/an...3101?hl=en there is a keyboard shortcut for rotating the screen. Can you use that to rotate to the orientation you want when the pedal is connected?

Mike
(08-23-2018, 11:08 AM)Zuberman Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at this https://support.google.com/chromebook/an...3101?hl=en there is a keyboard shortcut for rotating the screen. Can you use that to rotate to the orientation you want when the pedal is connected?

Mike

No that didn't work either. I'm going to contact Acer to see if I can get it resolved. *sigh*
Well....still not sure what happened. I had to put everything back to factory and now it works. Not sure what I screwed up in the settings, but it seems to be fixed now!  Huh