MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Sheets lost where to get help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm new to this forum and fairly new to Mobile Sheets Pro sorry if this is not the appropriate place to raise this and if so please redirect me. 

Here's what happened:- I was at band last night opened up Mobile Sheets Pro on my Android tablet and got a message about logging onto wifi. There's no wifi in the band hall.  I didn't have time to read and fully understand the message. It said i had 71 hours to register so switched off and on and got the same and still couldn't open any sheets although i could search on them.  Logged on at home with wifi and no message but none of my sheets or set lists are there. I have updated the app in case there's an update issue. The files are stored onan SD card that isn't configured to be removed and I can see the PDF's of my sheets in the Google Drive App. Should i re import everything or is there something smarter I should do?
It sounds like you may have been impacted by this: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...7#pid22897

This would have been caused by your tablet automatically updating if you had moved the application to the SD card outside of MobileSheetsPro. Let me know if that is not the case.

Mike