MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MIDI hardware recommendations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using MSP happily for 12 months and now want to go to the next level and auto sync a drum machine and keyboard with program changes when a new song is loaded. I guess i need a midi adapter that will connect to my Samsung tablet. What hardware can you guys recommend for reliability?  Are there reliable wireless options? I also plan on getting a foot switch for page turns. 
Thanks in advance. 
I'm using a Beatbuddy and a Yamaha CP4 with a Samsung A6 tablet.
(12-23-2018, 01:47 PM)unspecial Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using MSP happily for 12 months and now want to go to the next level and auto sync a drum machine and keyboard with program changes when a new song is loaded. I guess i need a midi adapter that will connect to my Samsung tablet. What hardware can you guys recommend for reliability?  Are there reliable wireless options? I also plan on getting a foot switch for page turns. 
Thanks in advance. 
I'm using a Beatbuddy and a Yamaha CP4 with a Samsung A6 tablet.

Hi
For midi change presets you need to get an OTG cable (On The Go), a USB to Midi cable, and then you wether can use in and outs of your devices to make a chain, or use a splitter like this: https://www.thomann.de/fr/kenton_midi_th...arch_prv_8
I'm using it, controlling presets when a song is loaded for a guitar processor, a voice processor, the drummer tablet, the drummer module, the bassist tablet and the bassist proccesor.
Perfect solution for us
Cheers