MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: "Failed to succesfully complete library merge" after editing page order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo guys,

After the 2.5.7. update I got a trange issue:

When editing the page order of a file and then try to sync to the cloud database, MS-Pro fails to "succesfully complete library merge".
When reseting the page order the sync also works fine again.

On a file with 53 pages when the page order is 1-53, everything works fine. When I change it to: "1-13,23-53" the library does not merge.

Is this a bug, or I am doing something wrong?

Greetings
I'll try to reproduce this and see if there obvious bugs that need to be fixed.

Thanks,
Mike
Hallo Mike,

There is an update to my previous issue:

I followed your instructions on this thread:Lost annotations after restoring page ordering
and copied the file. In the copied file, I changed the page order, I then synchronized to my cloud-database and everything worked fine. (so no "failed to succesfully complete library merge" error anymore.
I tried to reproduce this issue and did not have any luck. I might need to get a copy of the problematic song (long press it, then share->Export as .msf and email the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com). Then hopefully I can figure out where the problem is.

Thanks,
Mike