MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Batch Audio Import Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

I tried to find a solution for the Batch Audio Import issue I am having but couldn't find any related post. 

When I try to import MP3 files from a local folder using the Batch Audio Import feature, I get an error message and only the first file in that folder gets imported.
If I try the import again, another similar error message appears and only the second file gets imported.
Third time, the third file gets imported and so on.

The song Carrasecare.mp3 displayed at the top of the second error message screenshot is the first song in the folder I'm importing from.

Can anybody figure out what's going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm putting together several setlists for a 240-song cruise ship gig and batch importing is vital.

Thank you,
Hello Almuzura,

I can't seem to reproduce this issue. If you completely restart the app, do you get this issue every time? I was able to batch import about 45 mp3s without any errors.  I also need to know which version you are running. If you go to Settings->About, what version are you currently using? If you are not running version 2.5.8, update, and you should hopefully no longer see this issue. 

Hello, Mike, thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have tried restarting the app, restarting the computer, moving the files to a different local folder, to Dropbox, tried on different days. There was no way to fix that Sad

I'm running version 2.4.9. Going to update now!
Just as a side note,  if you use text or chord pro files, you may want to wait for version 2.5.9. There is a bug with editing songs using text or chord pro files in 2.5.8.

Just in time! I do use ChordPro files! Thanks again!
Version 2.5.9 is available if you want to try updating and testing out the batch audio import with that version.