MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: ASIO4ALL ASIO Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I have another application (Arturia Analog Lab) running the ASIO4ALL driver to minimize latency on my keyboards.  It works very well for that purpose.  However, if I run Mobilesheets, I run into an error message that tells me mobilesheets cannot play the file. Once I cease use of the ASIO driver, mobilesheets plays the audio just like it should.

Is there a way that mobilesheets can be configured to operate while an ASIO driver is being used by another program?

Thanks!
Stevie J.
The audio library MobileSheets uses relies on WASAPI. This is necessary for the metronome and the audio player. While you can disable the advanced audio library in the audio player settings, the metronome will still want to use WASAPI as it's necessary for accurate timing of audio playback. If you only need the audio player, tap the gear icon in the audio player and uncheck the option to use the advanced audio player. This removes the ability to use pitch shifting or tempo adjustments, as it switches to Microsoft's audio library.

Mike
Thanks for your response Mike.  So, bottom line is mobilesheets is not compatible with ASIO.  I must use another audio driver.

Thank you,
Stevie J