MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Collection with name "*****"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted an asterisk based rating to appear in the song title, so I created a set of collections named "*****" etc and adjusted the song title formatting to show collections.

Then I realised the built in rating system is good enough and wanted to delete the collections "*****" etc that I had created. But I find they do not appear in the collections list. They do appear in the collection pick list when creating a new song, but not in the collections list where I need them to appear so I can delete them.
I have since discovered that the same problem applies to albums,  but not to source types.
MobileSheetsPro ignores symbols when sorting. Your collections are probably under the letter they start with ignoring the asterisks. To change this, go to Settings->Library Settings and uncheck "Normalize Characters". Now the titles will be handled as they are without the additional processing.

Mike
(06-17-2019, 04:07 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]MobileSheetsPro ignores symbols when sorting. Your collections are probably under the letter they start with ignoring the asterisks. To change this, go to Settings->Library Settings and uncheck "Normalize Characters". Now the titles will be handled as they are without the additional processing.

Mike

That solved the problem, thanks!