MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Annotations switch on/off per song possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to show /hide Annotations (or later different layers...) per song? If I switch off annotations all songs will not show them. But sometimes I only want them to be hidden for specific songs.

As I understand it the annotations rework will give us multiple layers and it would be nice to be able the chose per song which layers to show...

Greetings
Judging by the amount of response I guess it is - Not Possible - atm Wink . Havn't found an option myself either...
Sorry for not responding to your request. There definitely is nothing in the app that would let you accomplish this at the moment. Would having a touch action to show/hide annotations help you with this until the rework is complete? Then you could just tap in a corner to toggle the annotations on/off. I can also add support through a pedal action or smart button if you would prefer.

Mike
I think I will read me into configuring a touch action. This will help me to get to know the app better und leave you free from implementing things that probably will be in the annotations rework anyway later on - thank you very much.

I imagine something like the app remembering the last state of annotation display on a per song basis. In the case an annotation is available but not displayed atm the should be an indicator somewhere unobtrusive on the screen (which perhaps can be tapped to bring up the annotation that is stored....)