MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth HID message support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

I am exploring issues with the iRig Blue Turn dropping of the connection while performing. I have turned on the Keep CPU On setting in hopes that this issue will be solved. However, it is not addressing the problem. The OS is Android 8.1.0. Tablet is a generic tablet, no particular brand. 

While I know that the iRig Blue Turn has a history of issues with connectivity, I'd like to know, since I can't find the answer in documentation or the forums:

Does the MobileSheetsPro support HID messages over an external Bluetooth device? 

What I am trying to do is determine that the issue is either a particular tablet's OS or Bluetooth chipset incompatibility.

Thanks for the answer.
MobileSheetsPro does not directly connect to any bluetooth HID (unless you enable the AirTurn Direct Mode in the Windows 10 version and connect to an AirTurn pedal in mode 1). It relies on the OS to send key press notifications from the bluetooth accessory. If you encounter connection problems, it's definitely between the OS and the pedal. 

Mike