MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: line spacing in annotations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I bougth a Windows tablet (Microsoft surface 2) for my piano sheets. I have the impression that the line spacing in the annotation is larger, so that annotations for finger setting become (too) high, especially for chords of 4/5 notes.
Is there a way to change the line spacing in annotations?

Joop
(01-27-2020, 05:17 PM)JoopB Wrote: [ -> ]Recently I bougth a Windows tablet (Microsoft surface 2) for my piano sheets. I have the impression that the line spacing in the annotation is larger, so that annotations for finger setting become (too) high, especially for chords of 4/5 notes.
Is there a way to change the line spacing in annotations?

Joop
Dear users,

unfortunately I do not get any reaction on this. It is really an issue. Because now the annotations are taller they do not fit well between the bars. I think this needs attention and a solution

Joop
There is no way to change the line spacing at the moment. You can use stamps in the meantime if you just need to place numbers. As I mentioned in your other post, the annotations are being completely redesigned. That's what I'm working on right now. Trying to change the Windows 10 version to fix this would be a waste of development time as the entire annotation editor is being replaced and the way text is being rendered is also changing. I appreciate your patience while the redesign is finished.

Mike
Thanks for tour reply, I'll be patient
(02-02-2020, 06:36 AM)JoopB Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for tour reply, I'll be patient

I've been patient for the new editor. Very nicr, good work!
However no option to decrease the line spacing. Am I overlooking something?
A line spacing option has been added for 3.1.0 (the next update to be released). There is one limitation with the Windows 10 version - while editing a text annotation, the line spacing will appear as the default size. Once you stop editing it, it will show up correctly. This is due to a limitation with Microsoft's text editing control. It does not have a way to control line spacing, and I don't want to have to develop my own text editing control (this is quite difficult and a significant amount of work). 

Mike
Is the new version already added?I can't find v3.1.0.
No, version 3.1.0 has not been released yet. I'm trying to finish a few more enhancements before releasing it. My goal is to have it available by the end of the week.

Mike