MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.9.6 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version 2.9.6 of MobileSheets for Windows 10 and MobileSheetsPro for Android have been released. This update contains mainly bug fixes. The full list can be found below:

Common Changes v2.9.6
  • Fixed layout issues with the action bar to ensure items show in the correct positions
  • Fixed issue with inserting songs in a setlist using the setlist window "+" button
  • Fixed issue with sync icon not always showing the correct status/color
  • Fixed issue with the current page not rendering correctly after disconnecting when using book mode
  • The dialog used for finding songs has been updated to search on all metadata fields
  • Added support for searching for songs based on source type using the search text
MobileSheetsPro v2.9.6 (Android)
  • Switched floating toolbar on the library screen to a more simple design
  • Fixed issues with the navigation and status bars not being hidden on ChromeOS devices
  • Fixed bug with separators under the "..." button on the format dialog
  • Fixed issue with synchronizing libraries to an SD card that can result in incorrect folders being used
  • The custom group name assigned in the settings can now be used in csv files as the column name
  • Fixed issue with CSV quotes in the middle of values
  • Fixed issue with audio files listed in CSV files not working properly
  • Fixed bug with chord pro keys not being set correctly under certain circumstances
  • Fixed issue with resizing the window in ChromeOS that could cause the application to restart
  • Fixed fullscreen toggle to correctly handle the latest eink firmware (MobileSheetsPro for e-ink only)
MobileSheets v2.9.6 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed bug that caused the cropping editor not to work correctly after the first edit
  • Displaying half pages in landscape orientation is no longer enabled by default in the Windows version of MobileSheets
  • Fixed issue with changing quick action box location not working until application is restarted

Mike
How can I update my version on Samsung tablet?
I have responded to your post at https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=6353 and also your email.

Mike